GEM Series Pearl Ice machines feature the benefits of decreased water and power usage compared to cube ice makers. Additionally, the stainless steel exterior construction, industry-leading in-line direct-drive technology and SystemSafe monitoring technology help reduce the number of costly breakdowns.
Water Sensor: Water sensor eliminates low or no water failures and can not be affected by adverse water conditions.
Evaporator: Rugged stainless steel evaporator and auger ensure reliability.
Industrial-Grade Roller Bearings: Industrial-grade dual-row roller bearings are located outside the ice-making zone for corrosion resistance and longer-lasting performance.
Heavy-Duty Gear Box: Heavy-duty gearbox provides years of trouble-free service.
No Side Clearance Required: Front and rear air exchanges for side-by-side machine operation.
- GEM0955 Modular Ice Maker produces up to 1,053 lbs. (478 kg) per day
- Available in 50 Hz or 60 Hz models
- Air, Water or Remote-cooled
- Warranty - 3 years parts/labor; 5 years parts on compressor
- 21" (533 mm) wide x 24" (610 mm) deep x 27" (686 mm) height
- Energy Use: 3.12-4.54 KWh/100 lb ice
- See specification sheet for detailed model-specific information